The Crisis Care Center (CCC) is a facility-based walk in psychiatric/substance abuse related crisis evaluation brief intervention program..
The CCC provides services earlier during an individual's crisis with the mission of averting and de-escalating mental health crisis to ultimately decrease involuntary law enforcement intervention, emergency room utilization for psychiatric purposes and inpatient hospitalizations. The program provides services based on individual needs in the least restrictive environment.
Specific services provided at CCC include:
- Diagnostic crisis assessment
- Individualized treatment planning
- Phlebotomy for required lab assessments
- Psychiatric and nursing assessments
- Referrals and linkage for ongoing services
- Psychiatric pharmacotherapy
- Group psychotherapy and peer support
All services are provided by a treatment team of qualified mental health professionals
(QMHPs). The treatment team consists of:
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Peer Counselors
- Social worker