Keep Norfolk Beautiful
Keep Norfolk Beautiful works to lead our community to reduce litter, recycle right, and beautify Norfolk through education and volunteerism. These efforts help support clean, safe, and resilient neighborhoods
Love Our City - Great American Cleanup
- Opportunities for all ages, March 1st through June 5th.
- Register for an event.
- Check out our flyer to learn more!
- For more information or to register to volunteer, email email@example.com.
Love Our City - Norfolk Recycles Day, April 17th
- Norfolk residents can drive through and drop-off household hazardous waste and plastic bags for proper disposal. Iron Mountain will also be on-site for secure document shredding. The event is 9:00 AM to Noon.
- Pre-register for a timeslot today!
- This is a volunteer-staffed event. Space is limited, so register to volunteer today!
- Adopt-A-Spot in the news: USS George Washington
- “You feel good about it; everyone is impacted by litter,” said Eyerolles. “Litter accumulates over time, and every piece of plastic I pick up is one less chance turtles or any other animal will suffocate or fill their stomach with plastic...".
- KNB's March 2021 Newsletter
- Catch up on all things KNB! Read how we have tackled litter during the pandemic, see our volunteers in action, and all things Great American Cleanup. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
- 2021 Recycling Calendar
- Never miss a recycling pickup day with this helpful calendar.
- Let us help with your community beautification projects. Use this form to register your event, borrow garden tools, and get help recruiting volunteers.
- E-cycling Information
- Learn more about acceptable electronic waste and where to take it.
- Document Shredding Information
- Learn more about the City's document shredding services.
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Find out what is acceptable household hazardous waste and where to take it.