Welcome to the Keep Norfolk Beautiful News Page!
Your inbox could use a little green and KNB can help! Email the Coordinator and let them know you want to find out what is Good to Know and Good to Do around Norfolk!
KNB in the News
- November 22nd, 2021: Norfolk launches new data-monitoring system to combat littering
- May 3rd, 2021: Every day should be cleanup day when it comes to keeping Norfolk beautiful.
- April 17th, 2021: Hazardous waste, among other items, accepted during 'Recycle Day' in select cities.
- March 27th, 2021: Luria helps with Great American Cleanup in Norfolk.
- March 26th, 2021: 'Garbage Freaking Everywhere' as Americans Venture Outdoors After a Year of Lockdown.
- March 10th, 2021: Multiple art projects installed at Nauticus to raise awareness about plastic pollution.
- February 25th, 2021: Litter increases during the pandemic have been a 'nightmare' for some Hampton Roads cities.
- February 20th, 2021: Norfolk clean-up campaign kicks off to help clean and raise awareness on growing litter problem.
- February 16th, 2021: As trash piles up in Norfolk, one city agency tries to make up for lost volunteers during pandemic.
- February 2nd, 2021: Lack of clean-up volunteers leads to more strewn trash; Norfolk agency pleads for help.
- January 31st, 2021: Norfolk residents receive free fruit, nut trees to help increase city's tree growth.
- November 2nd, 2020: GW's Mustangs Adopt-A-Spot Keeping Hampton Roads Clean.
- Food Waste: Get your Money’s Worth
- LiveNFK: Making a Qualitative Difference (PDF)
- LiveNFK: Finding My Place Blog (PDF)
- Go the Extra Mile: Small Steps Blog (PDF)
- Live NFK: An Intern’s View: Complexity and Flexibility (PDF)
- LiveNFK: An Intern’s Perspective: Riding Along (PDF)
- LiveNFK: An Intern’s Life: Social Media, Coffee Pods, and Intern Events (PDF)
- LiveNFK: An Intern’s Perspective: Party in the USA (PDF)
- LiveNFK: An Intern’s Perspective: It’s Just Cat Food (PDF)
- LiveNFK: An Intern’s View: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (PDF)
- LifeNFK: An Intern’s Check Up: What Am I Doing? (PDF)
- LiveNFK: An Intern’s Perspective: Camp, Kids, and Lettuce (PDF)
- LiveNFK: The Intern’s not the Intern: The End/ Beginning (PDF)
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Replenish? (PDF)
- Buy an Experience: Holidays 2018 (PDF)