The Eastern Region Call Center (757) 683-2745
Calls will be monitored from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. The call center will be closed from 12:30pm-1:30pm M-F for lunch. Messages will be monitored during this time and over the weekend.
Southampton Clinic located at 830 Southampton Ave., Norfolk, VA 23510
Appointments required for services. No walk-in appointments available at this time.
• Sexual Health & Wellness Clinic and PrEP services are available most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays by appointment only. Virtual appointments are available. Call 757-683-2767 for more information.
• Immunizations are available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-11:00am and Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 1:00pm-3:30pm. Call 757-683-2735 for appointments.
• Pediatric services available. School entrance physicals available Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from Call 757-683-2735 for more information.
Little Creek Clinic located at 207 East Little Creek Road, Norfolk, VA 23505
• Closed until further notice.
Environmental Health Services
• Limited services are offered by appointment only. Individuals in need of Food Handlers Cards can still take the course online here: https://www.statefoodsafety.com/food-handler/virginia/city-of-norfolk. Transactions are available over the phone or online. For more information, please call 757-683-2712 or go to our website: https://www.norfolk.gov/154/Environmental-Health
Vital Record Services
• These services will be available for funeral directors/runners ONLY. All others should process their requests online through the Virginia Department of Health website: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/vital-records/
• All locations are closed to the public. WIC services are now offered remotely, by appointment only. For more information, please call 757-531-2150.