Utilities Billing and Payments Button
Reserviors Boating Button
24 Hour Button
Contact Us Button V1
Where We Are Working Button V1
Water Quality Button V1

Image of trophy and Norfolk Utilities employees

The judges have spoken - Norfolk has the best-tasting water in Virginia! An expert panel tested samples from across the state at the 2021 American Water Works Association Distribution System Rodeo in Virginia Beach. Norfolk Utilities won the “Best of Virginia Tap Water Taste Test,” based on four categories – clarity, odor, flavor and after-taste. So, let’s open the (water) tap and celebrate!

  1. A Century of Excellent Treatment

    ... This year Norfolk celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Kristen M. Lentz Water Treatment Plant. Workers using horses and steam engines completed the plant in 1921. Read on...
  2. Three Things that May Impact Your Monthly HRUBS Charges that You Might Not Know About