September 22, 2018
730 Spotswood Avenue
May 1, 10:00 AM - May 31, 5:00 PM @ Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin
In recognition of May being Military Appreciation Month, Nauticus will honor members of our armed forces with a special admission rate. All month, active duty, retired and veteran military adults can visit Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin for only $12. A military i.d. is required. No other discounts will apply.
May 18, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ University Theatre at ODU
May 18, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Bike to Work Day features pit stops around Norfolk along common bikeway routes and trails for bicycle commuters. If you don't own a bike, try Norfolk's new bike share system Pace Bike Share. Rides are only $1 per half hour.
From 7 to 9 am ride by a pit stop for water, fruit and more giveaways. Now with six bike-friendly locations!
Pit Stops will be located at:
* MacArthur Square-Tide Station (sponsored by Downtown Norfolk Civic League)
* Elizabeth River Ferry Dock (sponsored by Traffix)
* The Plot (sponsored by Downtown Norfolk)
* Chelsea Business District Parking Lot (sponsored by Elizabeth River Trail and Chelsea Business District)
* Llewellyn Avenue & 20th Street (sponsored by Ghent Business Association and Ghent Neighborhood League)
* Old Dominion Webb Center (sponsored by Social Cycling Norfolk and Old Dominion University Department of Transportation)
Organizer: Downtown Norfolk Council
May 18, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ MacArthur Square Station
Cap your Bike-to-Work Day with a celebratory ride to the Chelsea District! Enjoy a relaxed pace and some energetic tunes to start your weekend off right!
May 18, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Southside Aquatic Center
Think your car tax is too high? We can adjust based on: body damage, interior damage, high mileage
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.