May 1, 10:00 AM - May 31, 5:00 PM @ Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin
In recognition of May being Military Appreciation Month, Nauticus will honor members of our armed forces with a special admission rate. All month, active duty, retired and veteran military adults can visit Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin for only $12. A military i.d. is required. No other discounts will apply.
May 26, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Community Beach Park
It's time to get out and play! Summer sun means family fun and we are excited to get the good times going! Among so many reasons Norfolk is wonderful is the 7.5 miles of beaches right in our backyard.
• Meet Candace, the Back Bay Mermaid – a live mermaid who will lead a special beach craft, pose for pics, and take a swim with little ones in the Bay.
• Hot 100.5 FM will spin sizzling summer tunes!
• A free bucket and scoop to the first 100 kids!
• A family sandcastle contest
• Attendees are encouraged to take a “BEACHIE” and post to #OVBeach - winners chosen at random receive a Fun-in-the Sun Kit.
• The first 100 adults will receive their own beach kit – a beach-nik, sunscreen, lip balm, and shades.
• A Taste of Brazil food trucks will have food, drinks, and snacks available for purchase.
• Norfolk Public Library will promote the summer reading program and provide info on great beach reads.
• Free parking all summer long!
May 26, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Norfolk Scope Arena
Spring Jam Community Cookout & Carnival Hosted by Kam Chancellor of the Seattle Seahawks Free and Open to the Public Powered By DJ Babey Drew Hosted by Shaggy of the Z Morning Zoo .
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.