Who do I contact regarding Occupational Safety matters?

The City’s occupational safety and industrial hygiene functions are administered by the Human Resources Department.  Contact the City Safety Office:

City Safety Officer

City of Norfolk

Human Resources Department

800 East City Hall Avenue

Norfolk, VA 23510

Ph: (757) 664-4495

Fax: (757) 664-4078

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a copy of the City's most recent Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR)?
2. Who can I contact regarding jury payments?
3. Who can I call about my taxes?
4. What is an official statement?
5. How do I buy bonds that are issued by the City of Norfolk?
6. What is risk management?
7. How do I report injuries I’ve received from an accident involving a city vehicle or from being injured on city property?
8. How do I report or make a claim to the city for damages to my property only?
9. What constitutes reasonable mitigation and why do I have to do that?
10. How do I resolve a claim or insurance issue involving the Norfolk Public Schools?
11. Who do I contact regarding Occupational Safety matters?