Government - Internal City StructureBusiness - Tools For GrowthServices - Provided by the CityCommunity - Resident EngagementEnjoy Norfolk - Leisure & VisitorsHow Do I - Information Center
Elizabeth River with a Tugboat, Sailboat and the USS Wisconsin

Go To Search
Norfolk Cares
       Request Service

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Leave a Question or Comment for the Commissioner of Revenue

  1. Many times people receive bills they feel are not warranted, in many cases this is actually a miscommunication with DMV. Contact DMV at 1-804-497-7100 to ensure that your vehicle is either disposed or registered at the correct address. Check our FAQs for more information on what to give DMV before contacting our Personal Property Team.

    Feel free to use this form for any other comments or questions you may have regarding any of our services.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.