Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
A to Z
Select a Category
Ask a Question
City Manager - Office of Real Estate
City Manager - Office of Resilience
Commissioner of the Revenue
Community Services Board
Department of Housing and Community Development
Family & Human Services
Family & Human Services - Eviction Prevention Assistance Screening Form
Geographic Information Systems
Keep Norfolk Beautiful
Norfolk Animal Care Center
Norfolk Prevention Coalition
Recreation, Parks & Open Space
Virginia Department of Health
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
CLEAN Bingo 2020 - City Employees
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
CLEAN stands for Community Love through Environmental Action in Norfolk. Fill out this form to download the CLEAN Bingo packet. Thank you for helping us keep Norfolk CLEAN!
Conditions for Volunteering
As a volunteer for Keep Norfolk Beautiful...
- I, and my participants, will wear a face mask.
- I understand that volunteers under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- I am responsible for the health and safety of any youth brought with me.
- I will practice social distancing, of 6-10 feet, with anyone outside of my household.
- I will not participate in a Keep Norfolk Beautiful event if I have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, if I tested positive for COVID-19, or have any cold or flu like symptoms in the last 14 days.
- I will notify KNB immediately if, within 14 days of the event, I test positive for COVID-19.
- I understand that Keep Norfolk Beautiful has the right to not allow me to participate if I, or someone I am with, do not, or cannot, adhere to the safety guidelines or pose a risk to myself or others.
- The CLEAN Bingo packet will be available to download and print once this form is submitted.
- KNB can provide copies of paperwork, as well as cleanup supplies like trash bags and plastic gloves. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for supply pickup or when you are ready to turn in your Bingo form.
I am 18 years of age or older
Must be age 18 or older to register
KNB Safety Guidelines
All volunteers must read, or be read, the safety guidelines to participate in a KNB activity.
Safety Guidelines Acknowledgement
I have received the Safety Guidelines and will read and make other participants aware of these guidelines prior to engaging in a KNB activity.
I have read and agree to adhere the Conditions for Volunteering and the Safety Guidelines.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Sign Up for City Updates
Norfolk Animal Care Center
Norfolk Public Schools
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow