Keep Norfolk Beautiful's education programs offer engaging environmental education and activities for Norfolk educators to use in the classroom. These programs provide hands-on learning and activities to help build awareness and further understanding of the human impact on the environment. As well as ways students can help make a difference.
Education programs for loan are available for Norfolk classrooms, home school groups, youth organizations, camps, and clubs.
- Education Programs for Loan should be requested at least two weeks in advance.
- The programs should be returned within one week of the presentation date.
- Programs will include activity materials, lesson outlines, and gifts for students and teachers.
- The Preventable Journey activity requires tracking sheets. One is included with the lesson outline to make copies with. If you are unable to print these at your location, please let us know in the additional comments section.
If requesting for multiple grades, let us know how many students are in each grade using the additional comments section.
Total number of students expected to participate.
If requesting for more than one class.
If more than one educator will be using the program.
If requesting for multiple classes, include the grade and number of students for each class. Please let us know if you have any additional information or questions.
Education programs for loan should be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Let us know your availability for picking up the programs. An email will be sent confirming the day and time.
Our office is located at 3500-A Granby St, by the Virginia Zoo, in Lafayette Park. Scheduling a time is required for pickup.
Available Pickup Days and Times
Please let us know 2 dates and times you are available to pickup the kits.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field