Use this form to register for Norfolk Recycles Day on April 17th 2021 at the Huntersville Community Center. The event runs from 9:00 am to noon.
Select all that apply.
Please provide some information on the materials and/or items you are planning to bring if not listed above.
Select one. Arrival times are limited. Please try to arrive at the event as close to your arrival time as possible.
- Electronics and home goods for donation will not be accepted at this event. - This event is for Norfolk residents only.
- Document shredding is for residents only, drop off's for businesses will not be accepted.
- Vendors reserve the right to not take materials.
- Walk-ups will not be permitted in the event. All attendees must be in, and remain in, their personal vehicle at all times.
- Attendees are required to wear a mask at check-in and at all drop off spots.
- All materials should be placed in the trunk, or truck bed, of your vehicle prior to arrival.
- Do not attend if you have tested positive for COVID-19, come in contact with someone who has tested positive within 14 days prior to the event, or have cold or flu like symptoms.
- Keep Norfolk Beautiful has the right to not allow entry into the event if an attendee is in violation of these requirements or if they feel the attendee is putting themselves or others at risk of injury or illness.
By signing below I attest that I have read and agree to the requirements as outlined by Keep Norfolk Beautiful and that I am age 18 years old or older.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field