Barraud Park Boxing Center
This recreation center is currently closed. If you are looking for a career in public service and enjoy helping your neighbors, consider applying for a position with Norfolk Parks and Recreation! For a list of opportunities visit https://www.norfolk.gov/2172/Careers-Norfolk
Visit Norfolk.gov/play for additional updates.
Are you looking for a program to teach you the sweet science of boxing and the opportunity to apply those skills? Team Norfolk is the perfect program for you. Team Norfolk has developed state & regional champions on the junior and senior levels as well as a national fighter. Come and join Team Norfolk! Become a champion!!
- Participants must possess a current Athletic I.D. Card issued by the City of Norfolk.
- Athletic I.D. Card costs $5 ($10 for ages 18 & up) and is valid for one year from the date issued.
- Information on how to acquire an Athletic I.D. Card will be made available at time of registration.
- Participants involved in competition must pay a $60 annual registration fee to USA Boxing.
- Call Coach Gloria Peek at (757) 641-2543 or (757) 441-2787 for more information.