This facility will reopen on March 1.
Operation Updates (when the facility is open)
- Only registered participants with a Facility Use I.D. card are allowed in the facility.
- The facility has a maximum occupancy of 30 members at a time: one participant per lane (six lanes total); five to seven participants for non-lane swimming; 15 max participants in the multi-purpose room.
- All participants are required to reserve space for pool use. Reservations can be made by CALLING the following facilities at LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE:
- Southside Aquatic Center 9am-5pm, 757-333-3281
- Huntersville Pool 9am-5pm, 757-664-7431
- Northside Pool 9am-5pm, 757-441-1760
- Lane reservations cannot exceed 30 minutes and non-lane reservations cannot exceed 40 minutes. During weekdays, 10 a.m. is the first available reservation time slot in the morning and 5:30 p.m. is the last available evening reservation. On Saturdays at SSAC, 12:30 p.m. is the first available reservation time slot and 4:30 p.m. is the last available time slot. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR RESERVATION for screening and check-in.
- Locker rooms will remain closed, based on recommendations by the CDC and the Virginia Department of Health.
- Onsite showers are required before entering the pool. Patrons can use designated deck showers. These showers are cleaned after each use by staff. Patrons are asked to wait between use for staff directions.
- Masks are required while outside of the pool.