View all facilities
- Basketball (outdoor)
- Picnic Shelters
- Walking Track
- Water Splash Pad
This 5.49 acre park is free and open for public use.
- Neighborhood Park, with a seasonal water feature. In service mid-June to mid-August.
- One picnic shelter on site.
- NOT available for reservation. Shelter use is on a first come, first served basis.
- A City Permit is required for events that include the following:
- Portable restrooms – there are no public restrooms available. Portable restrooms must be placed in the designated area.
- Inflatables/Bounce houses/Amusement rides
- Tents and other like equipment
- Petting zoos
- Concession equipment (e.g. popcorn machine, snow cone maker, cotton candy machine)
- A city permit does not reserve the park space (it is still open to the public), it only gives permission to use the park and place the above mentioned items in the park.
- Permitted events in the park may not exceed 100 persons, due to limited parking in the area.
- Some activities in the park may require insurance and additional permits.
- Alcohol is PROHIBITED in all parks in the City of Norfolk.
- All events shall respect the surrounding neighborhood.
- Music or noise must not exceed 57dB; DJs are not allowed.
- All trash must be taken off site at the end of the event.
- Driveways must not be blocked.
- For rental information, click here.