Ocean View Avenue Comprehensive Transportation Study
The third and final round of public outreach for this study ended on November 6, 2022. The public outreach effort was intended to gather community feedback on the refined alternatives for the bike lanes and on the recommended pedestrian crossing treatments. This effort consisted of an in-person workshop held on October 17, 2022 and an online survey that was open between October 17 and November 6, 2022.
- Read the Round 3 Public Engagement Summary (PDF) documenting the third round of public outreach efforts and survey results
- Browse through the Story Map to see the refined design concepts and the recommended pedestrian crossing treatments for the Ocean View Avenue corridor
- View the October 17, 2022 Workshop presentation
- Read the Project Q&A Sheet (PDF) compiled from Round 1, Round 2 & Round 3 questions and comments
Public Outreach Round 2
The second round of public outreach was intended to gather feedback on the preliminary design concepts and pedestrian crossing improvement locations.
- Read the Round 2 Public Engagement Summary (PDF) documenting the second round of public outreach efforts and survey results
- View the June 27, 2022 Workshop presentation
Public Outreach Round 1
The first round of public outreach was intended to identify transportation and safety needs as well as existing concerns and opportunities along the corridor.
- Read the Round 1 Public Engagement Summary (PDF) documenting the first round of public outreach efforts and survey results
- View the Project Comment Map from Round 1
- Watch the March 14, 2022 Virtual Workshop recording
- View the March 14, 2022 Workshop presentation
The next steps for this comprehensive transportation study are as follows:
- December 2022 - Final Recommendations: The project team will compile and review all input received through the third public input period to select the preferred conceptual alternative for the potential bike lanes and to refine the recommended pedestrian crossing treatments.