Green Learning Opportunities
Keep Norfolk Beautiful offers education opportunities to help build awareness and understanding of the human impact on the environment. Education kits are available for pickup to use at home or in the classroom. In-person presentations are available for schools, camps, organizations, and other education groups. Select education programs are available for loan to educators.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-441-1347.
K-1st Grade - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
1st - 2nd Grade - Henry the Heron
3rd-5th Grade - Preventable Journey
Take-Home Kits and Classroom Kits
- These activities can be picked up from the Keep Norfolk Beautiful office using the request forms below.
- Request a Take-Home Kit.
- Request a Classroom Kit for Educators.
- PDFs of activity outlines can be requested by emailing the Education Coordinator.
K-1st Grade - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Activity Kit
2nd - 7th - Grade Green Learning Book and Activity Guide Kit
2nd - 6th Grade - Plastics in our Environment Education Kit
- Keep Norfolk Beautiful is available to assist with projects and activities for middle school through high school classes and organizations and be a resource and support for educators. Our goal is to engage older students in meaningful projects and discussions that help build future leaders and deepen their understanding of the human impact on the environment. Emphasis is always placed on students' ability to make a difference and create change.
- Let us know how we can help by submitting a Request Form online or emailing the Education Coordinator.