The City of Norfolk has updated the list of parking garages open to the public for use during the storm.
Update: York Street Garage located at 215 W. York Street is now full.
The City of Norfolk has updated the list of parking garages open to the public for use during the storm. The following garages will open at 7pm tonight.
- York Street (215 W. York Street) - FULL
- Bank Street (441 Bank Street)
- Town Point (110 W Main Street)
- Main Street (230 E Main Street)
- Waterside (50 Martins Lane)
- West Plume (135 W Plume Street)
- City Hall South (999 E Main Street)
- Fountain Park (130 Bank Street)
- Charlotte Street (440 Monticello Avenue)
As a reminder, the following Old Dominion University garages are available as well.
- ODU Garage A – 4310 Elkhorn Avenue
- ODU Garage B – 1330 W 43rd Street
- ODU Garage C – 1067 W 43rd Street (beside Ted)
- ODU Garage D – 1060 W 45th Street (beside Ted)
- ODU Garage E – 5000 Bluestone Avenue (beside football stadium)