Protecting the environmental assets in the Chesterfield Heights/Grandy Village neighborhoods is extremely important.
Protecting the environmental assets in the Chesterfield Heights/Grandy Village neighborhoods is extremely important. Every part of this project will be evaluated as part of the environmental review.
A draft of this review, an Environmental Impact Statement, is available for your review and comment from September 27, 2018 to November 12, 2018.
You can review the document electronically by going to: http://www.dhcd.virginia.gov/index.php/virginias-resiliency-plan/347-ohio-creek-watershed.html
or in hard copy at the following locations:
- Norfolk Office of Resilience: 501 Boush St. Norfolk, VA 23510
- DHCD: 600 East Main St., Suite 300 Richmond, VA 23219
- Grandy Village Property Management Office: 3151 Kimball Terrace Norfolk, VA 23504
- Slover Library: 235 E. Plume St. Norfolk, VA 23510
- Janaf Branch: 124 Janaf Shopping Center Norfolk, VA 23502
- Jordan-Newby Anchor Branch: at Broad Creek 1425 Norchester Avenue
- Horace C. Downing Branch 555 E. Liberty Street