Sunday of Fall Town Point Virginia Wine Festival Cancelled Due to Forecasted Weather Impacts of Potential Tropical Cyclone Sixteen
Saturday’s Programming Will Continue as Scheduled
Norfolk, VA – (October 18, 2019) – Due to the forecasted weather impacts of Potential Tropical Cyclone Sixteen, Sunday, October 20th of the 2019 Fall Town Point Virginia Wine Festival has been cancelled.
Saturday, October 19th’s programming will continue as planned and Sunday ticket holders will have the following options:
- All Sunday Tasting Tickets and General Admission Tickets will be honored at the gate on Saturday.
- For Sunday Reserved Table guests, a limited number of Reserved Tables are available for transfer to Saturday, while supplies last. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday ticket holders who are unable to attend the festival on Saturday may retain their ticket and receive credit toward admission for 2020 Spring or Fall Wine Festivals.
- Sunday ticket holders may receive a refund for the face value of your unused ticket by contacting email@example.com before December 1, 2019.
- The “Cork and Fork” VIP Grand Tasting is also cancelled on Sunday, October 20, 2019 and ticket holders will be refunded.
For more information about the 32nd Annual Fall Town Point Virginia Wine Festival as well as additional events throughout the year, including hours, park regulations and parking, please visit Festevents.org or call 757-441-2345.
The 2019 Fall Town Point Virginia Wine Festival is produced by Festevents and the City of Norfolk and sponsored by ABNB, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, The Main, Segra, Southern Auto Group, Waterside District, CFE Equipment Corporation, Virginia Is For Lovers, Customer Magnetism, and Oracle.
Norfolk Festevents, Ltd., based in Norfolk, Virginia, is a private, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating the most dynamic urban waterfront community in America through innovative programming and imaginative uses of its historic waterfront spaces. An extensive 10-month schedule of diverse outdoor cultural events, festivals, concerts, entertainment, holiday programs, and tall ship visits are presented in two popular and welcoming waterfront environments; Town Point Park located in downtown Norfolk on the banks of the Elizabeth River and Ocean View Beach Park situated on the shore line of the Chesapeake Bay. Norfolk Festevents has served as the City of Norfolk’s official event marketing agency since the city’s downtown waterfront revitalization initiatives began in 1982. The organization has garnered international acclaim for its advocacy for public access to waterfronts, outstanding quality programming and development of public spaces, transforming Norfolk into one of the most progressive, fun and livable waterfront communities in the country. Residents, workers, and visitors to Norfolk and the Hampton Roads region are invited to experience all the fun and excitement of the 2019 season!