Public Works Bond

Public Works Surety Bond Information & FAQ

A bond is a surety document signed by the contractor and the surety company that assures the City that the requirements for work in the right of way and storm water will be met whether the project is completed or not. Contractors obtain bonds from surety companies or agents representing surety companies.

Download Bond Form