I Want to Find...
- Bill Payment Options
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Report an Issue - Problems with water leaks or sewer odors? Let us know.
- Request a new tap connection, water and sewer records, or a hydrant flow test.
- Check out three reasons your HRUBS bill changes monthly, including how to listen, look and check for leaks.
Water and wastewater fees are reinvested to build, maintain and improve the City's water and sewer infrastructure, which includes a vast network of pipes, pump stations, treatment plants and storage facilities.
- Community Improvement Projects by Neighborhood
- Call Before You Dig
- Larchmont Sanitary Sewer Program
- Working with Us
Access water resources for home and school.
Protect the Pipes
Learn how you can help prevent costly plumbing issues.
Water and wastewater utility funds financial and compliance reports.
Reservoirs and Fishing
The Norfolk reservoirs are available for fishing and boating sunrise to sunset.
- General fishing and reservoir information
- Boat Permits
- Fishing Maps
- Reservoir Elevations
- Shoreline Protection
- Watershed Protection
Learn more about your water, view water quality reports and more.